Welcome to Le Cirque des Rêves
- Night circus is written by Erin Morgenstern and released on September 13th,2011. Erin is born and raised in Marshfield, Massachusetts. She studied Theater and studio art at Smith college Northampton, Massachusetts.
- I rarely find books like The Night Circus the atmosphere was ecstatic with life and you could just feel it in the words, I mean you will literally FEEL.
- The Night Circus is a lush, magical, seductive read, filled with verve and imagination. Story is slow little bit in the beginning but then it becomes more and more interesting and beautiful.
- The way she described circus, its characters it’s just amazing. The mysteries, backstories of certain characters is beautifully designed, every character is special in its own way.
- Circus travel around the world, the feasts of magic gain fantastical new heights with every stop, however, a fierce competition is under way. What is this competition? why is it going on? And what will be its outcome? Who knows?
- Both playful and sedative, this novel of Erin Morgenstern is spell casting debut is mesmerizing love story for the ages.
- Some people had problems understanding story in the starting but I found it simple and intriguing or May be because I like books with slower stories.
- The circus itself is an Enigma. Now I can see why so many people are intrigued by it. The plot is fascinating , I am totally in love with novel already. I rated this book 5/5 stars on goodreads and yes! I am definitely going to read it once again.
(Featured image by Abhinav Paul , instagram- @poly2563)
(my instagram- @Bookishaniket)